Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

Vintage JIM MORRISON Board Shorts - Size 7 - Modern Small





https://www.etsy.com/listing/90375689/vintage-jim-morrisonthe-doors-hard-rock

Maxine is ready to grab her surfboard and be the talk of the beach today in her stunning, one-of-a-kind JIM MORRISON/THE DOORS Hard Rock Hotel board shorts!! I've never seen anything quite like them - if they fit me, I swear I'd keep them all for myself! They don't have tags so I can't truly call them new old stock, but they don't appear to have ever been worn!

These awesome shorts feature a velcro and drawstring waist, and a coin pocket in back with The Doors logo on it. The shorts are a little lighter than they appear in the pics - they are navy blue on the waistline, and lighter blue and a sky-blue on the rest of them. The back of the shorts read "Hard Rock Hotel Orlando" on the waistband.

Bathing suit not included in this listing, but just convo me if you're interested in it.

The shorts are marked a size 7, but please refer to the measurements below to ensure a proper fit:

Waist: 16.5" (double, could be pulled smaller due to drawstring)
Hip: 18 3/4" (double)
Inseam: 3.5"
Outer length: 11"
Rise: 8 3/4"

Price:  $99.99 plus $5.00 US shipping; $13.95 for international shipping.  Don't miss out on these fabulous shorts - summer's still in full swing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment