Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Shoes, Sweater, Peasant Top & Secretary Outfits on ETSY!


 Wow!  I sure wish these fit me - I call these my Edie/Twiggy 60s shoes - they are by Ferragamo Schiavone, made in Italy, and should fit a 5.5 to a narrow 6.  Priced right!
This is a gorgeous hand-knit granny square open cardi, and it's done in the fabulous orange/avocado green/gold colors that were *everywhere* in the 70s - pick it up before the fall season begins!

This heavily-embroidered peasant top was made in Mexico, and should fit a modern small to medium (40" bust).  Accessories not included, but contact me via Etsy if you're interested in them!

Sweet two-piece secretary/church/luncheon outfit from Blair, marked a size 14 petite.

Another two-piece secretary style outfit by the one and only Leslie Fay - it's a size 12, but should also fit a 14 based upon its measurements.  Thanks for stopping by!  :)http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheVaVaVoomShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment